The Maxwell Drever Scholarship.
The Maxwell Drever Scholarship has been established to harness the passion and ideas of our future leaders. Maxwell’s first award of $1000 will be presented to the student most able to project these traits in words, by writing a 700-850 word essay, answering one of the two questions found below.
- Attend an accredited US-Based university
- Possess an excellent academic record.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
Application Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2022
Award Announcement Date: December 1st, 2022
Award Total: $1000.00
Results will be posted on www.maxwelldreverscholarship.com
2. Required Information
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact/Telephone Number
- Mailing Address/Email address
- High School Graduation Date
- The Accredited University you attend, or plan to attend
- Current GPA
- An essay addressing one of the questions noted in section three:
3. Essay Questions (Choose One)
1) “Why is a daycare system that promotes the individual and common interests of people, families, corporations and communities important?
2) “What recommendations can you share that address the problems that helped to create the affordable housing crisis, and please share your real world solution”